WESTWOOD, OH (FOX19) - Cincinnati fire crews say unattended food while cooking is to blame for a fire in Westwood.
Flames broke out at an apartment on Queen City Avenue just before 2 a.m. Friday morning.
Initial arriving fire units reported light smoke from the top floor of a three story (12) unit apartment complex. The fire was quickly knocked down and the building was quickly cleared of smoke.
The apartment had working smoke detectors that alerted the occupant to the fire early, reducing the fire damage. Damage is estimated at approximately $4,000.
No one was hurt.