Grandmother injured in Hamilton fire - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Grandmother injured in Hamilton fire


A grandmother was injured in a house fire in Hamilton on Monday.

Flames broke out in a home on Lilliedale Lane at about 3:45 p.m.

The homeowner's grandchild alerted the family that there was a fire in his bedroom. The grandparents attempted to extinguish the blaze themselves, and the grandmother suffered a burn on her leg that required treatment at Mercy South Hospital.

Firefighters contained the blaze to the bedroom and hallway. The home sustained approximately $35,000 in damage.

Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.


Powered by Frankly