CLIFTON, OH (FOX19) - A fire ignited in a home in Clifton on Tuesday night.
Crews say the fire broke out just before 6 p.m. in the single-family home. Fire companies found smoke and arching sounds coming from a two-story attached garage when they arrive and were able to isolate the fire to the underground electrical service cable.
Damage is estimated at $3,000.
The cause of the fire is a short circuit in the electric supply cable for the home.
Five residents have been relocated by The American Cross. No injuries have been reported.