Friday, August 24, 2012 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m.
• Commemorative Print - All fans will receive a free commemorative Barry Larkin painting replica, presented by Cincinnati Bell and The Enquirer. Barry will be presented with the Bart Forbes painting during postgame ceremonies.
• Local Olympians Jason Parker, Nick Thoman & Peter Graves offer up ceremonial pitches - approx 7 p.m.
• Postgame Q&A with Barry Larkin and former Reds players
• "Barry Blast" postgame fireworks show presented by CVG - with soundtrack featuring Barry's favorite songs
Saturday, August 25, 2012 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 4:05 p.m.
• Reds Community Fund Charity Block Party benefiting the Urban Youth Academy
- Free block party from 1 to 10 p.m. on Joe Nuxhall Way and Freedom Way
- Band "Frankly Speaking" performs at 1:30 p.m.
- Barry Larkin on stage at 2:15 p.m.
- Beverages from Budweiser and food from LaRosa's
- Proceeds from concessions will benefit the Reds Community Fund's Urban Youth Academy.
- Cymber Larkin postgame concert begins one hour after the game ends on the Street Party stage
-Please note that standing room only tickets are the only tickets left for Saturday's game
• Barry Larkin Number 11 Retirement Ceremony - festivities begin at 3 p.m. Former players expected to attend include Joe Morgan, Dave Parker, Buddy Bell, Eric Davis, Mariano Duncan, Rob Dibble, Billy Doran, Ron Oester and Bret Boone. (Ceremonies streamed live on Reds.com)
• Reds Stein Giveaway - Free to the first 11,000 fans, presented by PNC Bank
• Commemorative Print - All fans will receive a free commemorative Barry Larkin painting replica.
Sunday, August 26, 2012 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 1:10 p.m.
• Saturday's #11 jersey retirement ceremony will be shown on the GABP scoreboard at Noon
• Gapper Cup Giveaway - As part of family day at the ballpark, free cup in the shape of the Gapper's face to the first 8,000 kids 14 and younger.
• Meijer Family Game - One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Outer View Level and Kroger Bleachers.
"11 Days of Larkin" ongoing activities and events:
• Video and audio highlights of Barry's career featured on FOX Sports Ohio, Reds On Radio Network, reds.com
• Daily giveaways on Twitter (@Reds) and photos of Barry posted daily on Instagram (redsbaseball)
• Larkin merchandise at the Reds Team Shop including jerseys, player T-shirts and collectible items.
• Larkin celebrations at Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
- Aug. 20-23: Special $11 ballpark tour tickets available for regularly scheduled tours
- Aug. 24-26: Limited edition #11 lapel pin, free to the first 1000 purchasers of full-priced paid admission
- All fans named Barry and all 11-year old fans receive free admission to the museum
- Any fan wearing Barry Larkin gear will receive half-price admission to the museum
Saturday, July 26 2014 2:09 PM EDT2014-07-26 18:09:07 GMT
A mysterious 'Woman in Black' has been spotted around the Tri-State in recent days, causing social media to erupt with questions about her identity. According to WATE in Tennessee, the Sullivan CountyFull Story >
A mysterious 'Woman in Black' has been spotted around the Tri-State in recent days, causing social media to erupt with questions about her identity.Full Story >
Monday, July 28 2014 6:12 PM EDT2014-07-28 22:12:32 GMT
Damage was reported in several areas of Highland County Sunday night after a strong storm went through the area. According to the National Weather Service, numerous trees and power lines were blown downFull Story >
Damage was reported in several areas of Highland County Sunday night after a strong storm went through the area.Full Story >