HAMILTON, OH (FOX19) - A Hamilton firefighter suffered an ankle injury while battling a fire Thursday afternoon.
Flames broke out in the 200 block of Gordon Avenue at about 3 p.m.
The first arriving engine reported the west wall of a two story residence fully engulfed. The fire had already made its way into the attic area.
Hamilton firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control in one hour. Damage is estimated at about $30,000.
The firefighter is expected to be OK. No other injuries were reported.