stove causes one alarm fire on ebony lane college hill - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Stove catches fire, causes $20K in damages

Posted: Updated:
COLLEGE HILL (FOX19) -

A one-alarm structure fire has caused $20,000 in damages to a single-family home.

Fire crews were called to 1016 Ebony Lane around 3:45 p.m. on Wednesday. Crews were able bring the fire under control and limit the damage to the kitchen.

The cause of the fire is an unattended cooking operation.

No injuries were reported.

The American Red Cross assisted with the displacement of five residents.

Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow