Kitchen stove ignites Westwood condo fire on Mustang Drive - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Kitchen stove ignites Westwood condo fire

Posted: Updated:
WESTWOOD, OH (FOX19) -

Unattended food on a stove is to blame for a fire at a Westwood condominium on Tuesday evening.

The fire broke out just after 6:30 p.m. in the 2400 block of Mustang Drive.

Upon arrival, companies found fire and smoke on the 2nd floor of a 2-story multi-unit condominium. Crews initiated an aggressive interior attack and were able to quickly bring the fire under control and limit the fire to the condo of origin.

All occupants evacuated safely.

Damage is estimated at $10,000. The cause of the fire is unattended food on the stove.

Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.

 

Powered by WorldNow