CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Downtown drivers may need to take a detour on Saturday morning.
City officials say a helicopter lift will be used as crews complete maintenance on US Bank arena. Some downtown streets will be closed in order to finish the work safely.
- Race Street between Second and Freedom Way
- Vine Street between Fourth and Second
- Walnut Street between Fifth and Second
- Fourth Street between Main and Race
- Third Street between Main and Race
- Second street traffic stopped while helicopter clears the area.
The closures will be from 8 a.m. until approximately 1 p.m.
Metro bus routes will be detoured around the closures.