8 people sickened by Carbon Monoxide

CLIFTON HEIGHTS, OH (FOX19) - Three people were taken to the hospital and eight people were displaced after a carbon monoxide incident in Clifton Heights.

It occurred just before 4 a.m. on Parker Street.

The Cincinnati Fire Department responded to a report of several people ill. The initial fire companies found several people standing outside the residence with symptoms consistent with carbon monoxide poisoning.

Carbon Monoxide readings were found inside the multi-family in excess of 400 PPM. The property was searched by Fire Companies and there was no one else found inside.

All gas appliances were sealed out of service by Duke Energy and the Building Department and the building was ventilated.

Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.