CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Do you know a real-life Kit or Ruthie? The Aubrey Rose Foundation is holding auditions for the 10th annual American Girl Fashion Show, inspired by the American Girl dolls.
Organizers say they are looking for over 350 local girls, ages 4 to 13 of all ethnic backgrounds. Participants will model historical and contemporary American Girl doll fashions.
Auditions begin this weekend, through the end of January.
- Jan. 12 - 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Kings Toyota, 4700 Fields Ertel Rd.
- Jan. 13 - 1 to 3:30 p.m. at Performance Toyota, 5675 Dixie Hwy.
- Jan. 19 - 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Beechmont Toyota, 8667 Beechmont Ave.
- Jan. 20 - 1 to 3 p.m. at Dry Ridge Toyota, 18 Taft Hwy.
- Jan. 26 - 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Kerry Toyota, I-75 Exit 181, Florence, KY
- Jan. 27 - 1 to 3:30 p.m. at Joseph Toyota, 9101 Colerain Ave.
The fashion show is April 26-28th at Music Hall. Girls will only need to model in one of the seven shows planned for the event.
- April 26 at 7 p.m.
- April 27 at 9:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., & 5:30 p.m.
- April 28 at 11 a.m., 3:00 p.m. & 6:30 p.m.
Tickets for the show are $40 per person. Proceeds from the show benefit the Aubrey Rose Foundation, an non-profit that assists families caring for children with life-threatening illnesses.
To sign up for auditions or purchase show tickets, click here.