DENT, OH (FOX19) - Five people were exposed to E. coli after eating at a local Longhorn Steakhouse restaurant.
The Hamilton County Public Health Department confirmed on Monday that E. coli was found on salad served at the restaurant last month.
It was reported at the Longhorn Steakhouse location on Harrison Avenue in Dent, Ohio.
Some of the people who were sick had to be hospitalized and recovered, according to officials.
The health department said no health codes were broken at the Longhorn location.
Since December, there have not been additional reports of E. coli cases, and the investigation is now closed.