People had the garden hose out trying to put out flames in Dayton, Kentucky Wednesday morning. Flames broke out just after 1 a.m. and when firefighters arrived a couple of folks were fighting the flames the hose.
They did manage to keep damage confined to a single room. Investigators believe an electrical problem or air conditioning unit sparked the fire. No one was living at the home and damage is estimated at about ten-thousand dollars.
Authorities have returned to the scene where remains of a suspected stillborn baby were found in the backyard of a home in Carlisle last week.Full Story >
Republican senators are hunkering down for a last-ditch attempt to prevent their own divisions from pushing their health care bill to oblivion.Full Story >
Two Trump advisers acknowledged that the president's public comments largely reflected what they have heard him say about Sessions privately.Full Story >
Facebook is launching a news subscription product to help publishers make money from the articles people share and read on its platform.Full Story >