Broken gas line sparks fire at Silverton pony keg on Monday - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Broken gas line sparks fire at Silverton pony keg

SILVERTON, OH (FOX19) -

A building set to be demolished caught fire on Monday.

Emergency crews were called to Mike's Pony Keg in Silverton, located at Montgomery Road and Highland Avenue. It happened around 11: 30 a.m.

Firefighters on scene said a contractor working in the area broke a gas line, which sparked the fire.

No one was hurt.

Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly