Fire crews were called to a reported house fire in Evanston on Friday.
Authorities say it happened in the 1500 block of Dixmont Avenue around 7 p.m. A neighbor called 911 when they noticed a home across the street on fire.
Upon arrival, smoke and flames were coming from the attic of the two-story home. Authorities say the cause of the fire was a result of unattended cooking.
The blaze was contained by firefighters within 15 minutes. In total, 30 firefighters responded to the fire.
No one was injured.
Damage is estimated at $5,000.
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights
Trump faces a slew of political and policy challenges at home and intensifying inquiries into allegations his campaign had contacts with Russian officials before he entered the White House.