Crispy Cereal Ice Cream Cupcakes
1/2 cup hazelnuts
3/4 cup sweetened coconut, shredded
1 cup Crispy cereal
1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 pint ice cream
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
• Toast hazelnuts and coconut until golden brown, shaking the pan every 2 minutes for 8 minutes. Cool mixture.
• Transfer nut mixture into a food processor along with cereal and milk; pulse to combine.
• Divide mixture among 6 muffin cups, pressing to form a shell. Freeze 30 minutes.
• Remove from freezer and fill with softened ice cream.
635 W. 7th Street