A kitchen causes $15,000 worth of damage in a Hartwell home.
It happened just before 11:00 a.m. on Monday.
Cincinnati Fire says when they arrived everyone was out of the building. They were able to get the fire under control in 10 minutes.
Damage is estimated at $15,000. The cause of the fire was food left unattended on the stove.
A total of 35 firefighters were called to the scene, no one was hurt.
The Powerball jackpot is up to $650 million after no tickets matched the winning numbers from Saturday's drawing.
After 12 deep bongs at noon Monday, the bell will begin its longest period of silence since it first sounded in 1859.
American, Singaporean and Malaysian armed forces are searching for 10 U.S. sailors missing after an early-morning collision between a Navy destroyer and a tanker.
Signs point in the direction of Trump continuing the U.S. commitment in Afghanistan.