Several adults and children have been displaced after a fire ravaged a Covington home.
Covington fire department was notified of the fire around 2:00 p.m. on Saturday in the 100 block of Stonehenge Circle.
Fire department officials say that the fire started in a dryer and went all the way up to the home's second floor.
Damage has been estimated at $50,000 for the home and $30,000 for the contents.
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
We're in the deep freeze Wednesday as the morning low temperature bottoms out at -1 with subzero wind chills.
The 21-year-old was discovered in his apartment after he didn't show up for practice Tuesday. He died from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Republican leaders are racing against a Friday deadline for pushing a short-term spending bill through Congress.
Eastbound Interstate 275 is shut down due to a crash early Wednesday.