Unattended grill sparks fire in Anderson Twp. - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Unattended grill sparks fire in Anderson Twp.

Source: Anderson Township fire department Source: Anderson Township fire department
ANDERSON TWP, OH (FOX19) -

Fire investigators say an unattended grill sparked a fire in Anderson Township.

It happened just after 3:30 a.m. Sunday morning in the 8000 block of Wycliffe Drive.

Upon arrival, crews noticed visible smoke showing from the rear of the structure, including the deck area on the first floor of a two-story occupied residence.

The occupants of the home were able to get out safely. One of the occupants used a garden hose to knock down the fire prior to fire crew arrival. 

Damage resulted to the deck, grill, grill table, adjacent wall and the soffit area.

No one was hurt.

Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.

 

 

Powered by Frankly