Cincinnati Police are investigating a burglary that occurred at the residence of three UC students in the 300 block of Warner Sunday morning.
Access to the residence was made by an unlocked window on the first floor. Some personal property and food items were taken in the offense.
Both UC Police and Cincinnati Police are asking that you help reduce crimes of this nature by:
- Reporting suspicious persons and loiterers to the police immediately
- Make sure the exterior of your residence is well lit
- Install and use a good quality deadbolt locks on all exterior doors o Make sure windows are in good condition and locked
- Utilize a random timer on lights and televisions to give residence appearance of occupancy when you are away
- Inventory and engrave your valuables, note serial numbers where applicable and store in a safe place.
Anyone with information on the burglary should call Crimestoppers at 513-352-3040.