Emergency crews were called to a vacant house fire early Wednesday morning in Hamilton.
It happened in the 100 block of South C Street just after 3 a.m.
Upon arrival, firefighters found the blaze contained to one room with light smoke damage filtering through the rest of the home.
Hamilton crews remained on scene for two and a half hours, with all five of the department's engines used to put out the fire.
The cause of the blaze was electrical in nature, according to fire investigators on scene.
Damage is estimated at $15,000.
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
The father accused of causing the drug overdose death of his 1-year-old son is waking up behind bars this morning at the Butler County Jail.