Chef Meg's Edamame Salad
- 16 ounces Edamame Shells
- 2 cups Black beans (drained)
- 2 cups White beans (drained)
- 3 cups Corn (drained)
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Dill
- ½ Cup Chopped Red Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- ¼ Cup Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Avocado (peeled and diced)
- Pickup a 16-oz package of Edamame Shells in the frozen foods section of Kroger.
- Prepare the Edamame Shells according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside to drain thoroughly.
- Combine Edamame, corn, red bell pepper, white beans and black beans.
- In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, dill, Italian dressing, salt and pepper. Add veggies to bowl and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Immediately before serving scoop and dice avocado and add to salad.
- Serves 8