CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - The Glamour Hot Dog Bar allows you to create your own hotdog with the toppings that you love! This is a great way to please everyone at a party or BBQ who likes to eat a hotdog or brat using their own special touch.
Cheri Brinkman from Cincinnati and Soup provides these basic tips to make your hotdog buffet a success:
1. Buy the best quality hotdog or brats you can afford.
2. Parboil for about 5 min. ( in water or beer)
3. Grill brats over medium heat.
4. Do not move brats with a fork. Use tongs.
5. If you would like to create the Cincinnati Brat, make sure you have mustard and sauerkraut.
Here are several different ways to create a hotdog that you will enjoy: