CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - The Cincy Blues Fest returns to Cincinnati this weekend for its 21st year.
Produced annually by the Cincy Blues Society, the festival features some of the top talent in the world on three stages.
Festivities kick off at 5:00 p.m. on Friday night. The music plays on through midnight. Friday night's lineup includes:
Budweiser Main Stage:
- Dave Muskett, 5:45-6:45
- Steve Tracy and the Crawling Kingsnakes, 7:00-8:15
- Reba Russell Band, 8:30-10:00
- Watermelon Slim & the Workers, 10:15-11:45
Showcase Stage: Women of the Blues
Saturday's festivities begin at 4:00 p.m. The lineup for Saturday includes:
Budweiser Main Stage
- Blues in the School (Bits) Band, 4:15-4:45
- The Juice, 5:00-5:45
- Stacy Mitchhart Band, 6:00-7:00
- Nikki Hill, 7:15-8:30
- Honey Island Swamp Band, 8:45-10:00
- Ana Popovic, 10:15-11:45
Boogie Woogie Hall of Fame Piano Stage
Tickets for the event are $15 for Friday and $20 for Saturday. A two day pass can also be purchased for $25.
For more information on the festival, visit cincybluesfest.org.