Emergency crews were called to a house fire Monday evening in Cheviot.
It happened in the 3800 block of Lovell Avenue around 10 p.m.
Fire officials say it was a grease fire that started in the kitchen. Most of the damage was reported on the first floor of the home.
A fireman from Green Township was taken to a nearby hospital for possible heat exhaustion. No other injuries were reported.
Damage is estimated at $50,000.
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Another White House official said Wednesday that the chief of staff's suggestion that Trump's positions had evolved was inartful and maintained Trump is still committed to his immigration priorities.
Police said a woman who was missing in Madeira since Monday morning has been found alive and is OK.
Hamilton County Sheriff Jim Neil announced Thursday he's disbanded the agency's SWAT team and rejoined a county-wide one.
Cincinnati Bell Connector service will be suspended until at least Monday to allow work on correcting numerous issues related to manufacturing and design defects.
Apple is planning to build another corporate campus and hire 20,000 more workers during the next five years as part of a $350 billion commitment to the U.S. economy.