Firefighters combated a fire that resulted in an estimate of $10,000 worth of damage for a one and a half single family home in Cathage early Thursday morning.
The Cincinnati Fire Department responded to a fire that broke out before 4:00 a.m. on Thursday in the 100 block of Nansen Street.
Authorities say that a woman was cleaning a stove with a rag, and threw the rag in a garbage can in a hallway. The rag was not completely extinguished, causing the fire.
No firefighters or civilians were hurt in this incident.
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Visiting the Statue of Liberty deemed a non-essential service during government shutdown that splits the must-have and the can-waits.