- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Jr. Golden Layers refrigerated buttermilk or flaky biscuits
- 20 frozen cooked Italian-style meatballs (about 5 oz), thawed
- 4 sticks (1 oz each) string cheese, each cut into 5 pieces
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or garlic salt
- 1 cup marinara sauce, heated
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 layers. Press each biscuit layer into a 3-inch round.
2. Place 1 meatball and 1 string cheese piece in center of each dough round. Wrap dough around meatball and cheese, pressing edges to seal. In ungreased 8- or 9-inch round cake pan, place seam side down in single layer.
3. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.