SPRINGFIELD TWP, OH (FOX19) - An assisted living community in Springfield Township was evacuated on Wednesday morning after smoke kicked on the fire alarm and sprinklers.
Brookdale Place at Finneytown, located in the 9100 block of Winton Road, was evacuated Wednesday morning around 12:30 a.m.
Fire crews say that an industrial-sized dryer started smoking inside of the building. The smoke caused the fire alarm and sprinklers to turn on throughout the building.
Authorities say that part of the facility was evacuated as a precaution. No one was injured during the incident.
Brookdale Place at Finneytown offers personalized assisted living and Alzheimer's and dementia care services for seniors.