SYMMES TOWNSHIP, OH (FOX19) - UC Health and The Little Clinic announced a new partnership Tuesday for several locations inside Cincinnati and Dayton area Kroger stores.
The new collaboration will provide customers with improved access to health care services inside 18 stores. UC Health, the affiliated health system of the University of Cincinnati, hopes the partnership will strengthen patient-physician relationships.
With the patient's permission, The Little Clinic and UC Health will exchange medical record information to allow UC Health patients to visit The Little Clinic for illness, injuries, vaccines, physicals and other services.
Evening and weekend hours will help reduce visits to the emergency room, officials stated.
"Kroger is an iconic company deeply rooted in Cincinnati and we look at the association with The Little Clinic as a tremendous opportunity," said Jim Kingsbury, President and CEO of UC Health.
Locations included in the new partnership:
- 3760 Paxton Ave., Cincinnati, Ohio
- 5080 Delhi Pike, Cincinnati, Ohio
- 5830 Harrison Ave., Cincinnati, Ohio
- 7580 Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, Ohio
- 11390 Montgomery Rd., Cincinnati, Ohio
- 560 Wessel Dr., Fairfield, Ohio
- 8238 Princeton Glendale Rd., West Chester, Ohio
- 5100 Terra Firma Dr., Mason, Ohio
- 10477 Harrison Ave., Harrison, Ohio
- 1425 Columbus Ave., Lebanon, Ohio
- 210 Sterling Run Blvd., Mount Orab, Ohio
- 3165 Dayton-Xenia Rd., Beavercreek, Ohio
- 2115 E. Dorothy Lane, Kettering, Ohio
- 885 Union Rd., Englewood, Ohio
- 1510 Covington Ave., Piqua, Ohio
- 7132 Hamilton Ave., Cincinnati, Ohio
- 1474 Main St., Hamilton, Ohio
- 262 W. Main St., Amelia, Ohio
"This collaboration allows patients greater access to health care close to home and work," said Dr. Ken Patric, chief medical officer for The Little Clinic. "One of our goals is to provide convenient monitoring for those who struggle with chronic care management such as diabetes. Offering a convenient place for routine examinations and supervision of such conditions will enhance compliance and improve outcomes."
The Little Clinic is currently located inside select Kroger stores in Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio. Clinics are open seven days a week, and no appointment is necessary.