CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - This holiday season, Cincinnati residents will be contributing 29,500 colorfully wrapped shoebox gifts to children in need all over the world.
This week is the Operation Christmas Child's National Collection Week. Organizers are hoping to collect 9.8 million shoeboxes filled with toys, school supplies and more.
There are five collection locations throughout the Tri-State:
- First Baptist Church at 1210 Compton Rd. Cincinnati, OH 45231
- Immanuel at Lakewood Baptist Church at 4008 Westwood Northern Blvd. Cincinnati, OH 45211
- Salem Community Church at 6137 Salem Rd. Cincinnati, OH 45230
- Mount Carmel Baptist Church at 8645 Kenwood Rd. Cincinnati, OH 45242
- Faith Bible Church at 8130 E Kemper Rd. Cincinnati, OH 45249
For more information on donating and drop-off sites, visit samaritanpurse.org