(FOX19) - Lynne Trolley, the great grandniece of Jack Daniel, cookbook author and official whiskey taster at the Jack Daniel Distillery, came to FOX19 to make her delicious Winter Jack Coconut Nuggets. Luckily, we got the special recipe!
• 3 ½ cups (about 12 ounces) crushed vanilla wafer cookies
• 1 ½ cups sweetened flaked coconut (better if processed some to prevent long strands; chop up ahead in food processor and take in zip lock bag)
• 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted (toast nuts while whole and then chop)
• 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
• ¼ cup Winter Jack Tennessee Cider
• Powdered sugar