(FOX19) - This cocktail was developed for Falcon Theatre's fall fundraiser (where it was a hit!), but Wine Me, Dine Me continued to drink it all Fall.
If you don't want the alcohol, just do about half and half ginger ale and apple cider with a little cinnamon syrup– it's just as good!
- 1 oz apple cider (preferably from a local farm; I like Beiersdorfer)
- 1 oz Absolut Orient Apple vodka
- 1 oz spiced rum 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/4 oz cinnamon syrup
- dash of angostura Ginger Ale Pour
- Pour everything over ice and stir.
For the cinnamon syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- Bring to a boil, then allow to cool, store in a Mason jar.
- Should keep in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks.
To learn more about Wine me, Dine me, visit their website.