Find the recipe below and enjoy!
- (1) 14oz can Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries (optional)
- 1/2 cup Louisiana Style Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup diced jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1/2 cup diced habanero pepper (optional)
- 1 pinch each parsley, sage, ground rosemary and thyme (all combines to equal 1 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (fresh ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (fresh ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa chili 91/8 tsp cocoa, 1/8 tsp chili powder)
- Heat to palate
- Mix cranberry sauce, hot sauce, balsamic vinegar and frozen cranberries in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Combine all spices and add slowly while blending to avoid clumps.
- Serve over wings, ham or turkey. Add to salami rolls for a tangy holiday snack.
(bleu cheese) Holiday Bleuz:
- (1) 8oz package cream cheese
- (1) 5oz package bleu cheese crumbles
- 1 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed whole
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt