CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - A calendar sponsored by Hoxworth Blood Center has been created for young professionals to have a "how to" guide of Cincinnati.
The calendar is called "How to Cincinnati" and it includes 12 major neighborhoods that young professionals will most likely visit when they come to Cincinnati.
9 members, three photographers and one graphic designer from C-Change all volunteered their time to create the calendar.
The calendar includes:
- How to Northside - January
- How to Clifton - February
- How to Over-the-Rhine - March
- How to Downtown - April
- How to Covington - May
- How to Hyde Park - June
- How to Norwood - July
- How to Newport - August
- How to Mt. Lookout - September
- How to Pleasant Ridge - October
- How to Oakley - November
- How to Mt. Adams - December
Free calendars will be available Friday, December 6:
- The Chamber of Commerce on 441 Vine Street, Suite 300, Carew Tower.
- Hoxworth Blood Center at 3130 Highland Ave, 4th Floor.
To order the calendar online, email HowToCincinnati@gmail.com