Holiday parties can take a toll on the body and add up to extra pounds on the scale. Here are some tips from MaryBeth Knight to make you look good and feel good throughout the holiday season
- Drink fluids & eat an apple prior to hitting that Holiday party - the fiber and fluid will prevent over-eating
- Wear fitted clothes and a cinch belt! When there is no room at the inn you are likely to eat less!
- Use a salad plate instead of a dinner plate
- Choose alcohol or dessert not both
- Whether it's a cocktail or a mocktail, make it a low calorie version that is delicious and easy on the waistline