Ice Cream Cone Christmas Trees are a fun and simple holiday treat to make with the whole family. Find the recipe below!
- Pointy sugar cones
- Pre-made white frosting
- White tub Frosting
- Green food coloring
- Assorted candies for "Christmas tree ornaments"
- Shredded coconut
- In a small bowl, mix approximately 80 drops of green food coloring into the white frosting. Stir until the color is even.
- Place the ice cream cone, pointy side up on a paper plate.
- Frost the entire outside of the cone with the green frosting.
- Decorate with your desired candies.