CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Lindsay Laubenstein of Igby's stopped by FOX19 Morning News to make some scrumptious cocktails. Get the recipes below!
Glass: Snifter, Garnish: Cocoa Powder rim
- 1oz Three Olives Marilyn Monroe Strawberry vodka
- .75oz Vanilla infused simple syrup
- .25oz Fresh macerated strawberries
- .75oz Half and Half
- 3oz Oskar Blue Ten Fidy Imperial Stout
Rim glass with some simple syrup and cocoa powder, then shake all ingredients with ice and strain into glass.
Glass: Large Coupe, Garnish: Flamed orange twist
- 1oz Four Roses Yellow Label bourbon
- 1oz Ruby Port wine
- .5oz Allspice Dram
- .5oz Simple syrup (dissolve 1 part sugar in 1 part water)
- .25oz Fresh orange juice
- 1 dash Chocolate bitters (I use Bitter Truth's Xocolatl Mole bitters)
Shake ingredients with ice and strain into glass. Flame orange twist to garnish.
Glass: Snifter, Garnish: Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 Whole egg
- 1.5oz Catdaddy Carolina Moonshine
- .75oz Simple syrup
- 3oz Unfiltered apple cider.
Shake ingredients without ice first to aerate the egg, then shake VERY well with ice to emulsify. Strain into glass and garnish with fresh nutmeg.