Early morning fire at Henderson McDonald's - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Early morning fire at Henderson McDonald's

Posted: Updated:

Fire broke out around 5:00 a.m. at the McDonald's on Green Street.

The Henderson Fire Department quickly located fire on the roof and extinguished it.

They think an electrical problem in an exhaust vent sparked the fire.

The restaurant was not open at the time, and it will be closed until repairs to the roof are made.

On Monday, 14News reported this same restaurant had posted a "no loitering" sign. 

The sign also says there's a 30-minute limit to dine-in.

Employees at the McDonald's told 14News they put up the sign because teens come and stay for hours without buying anything.

Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow