(FOX19) - Light Buffalo Chicken Dip from Nourish Yourself Blogger Cherylanne:
- 12 oz can of chicken, drained or 1.5 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 6 oz. container non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 4 low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce (use to desired spiciness)
- 1-2 tablespoons Ranch dip mix
- 1/4 c. lowfat buttermilk
- 3 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- chopped fresh parsley
- Mix yogurt, cream cheese, mayonnaise, hot sauce, ranch dressing mix and buttermilk in a bowl until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- Spoon mixture into a glass pie plate. Top with cheddar.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through. You can also bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes till cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, if desired.
- Serve warm with a variety of dippers - try celery sticks, carrots sliced diagonally, tortilla chips, pita chips, or something else you love