(FOX19) - Recipe for dips using Frisch's Ranch and Bleu Cheese Dressing:
Thick Ranch Dip: Makes 24 oz. dip
One 16 oz. jar of Frisch's Ranch Dressing
One 8 oz. brick Cream Cheese
- Unwrap the cream cheese and cut into small chunks and let soften for about 30 minutes. Whip the cream cheese in a mixer until soft and smooth, then blend in the ranch dressing.
- Pour the mix into a serving bowl, cover and refrigerate for an hour before event to allow dressing to firm up.
- Serve with your favorite cut up vegetables, such as baby carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, etc. Also great with tortilla chips, and pretzels.
Bleu Cheese Buffalo Dip:
- Combine the following in a bowl with a spoon to mix.
- One 16 oz. jar of Frisch's Bleu Cheese Dressing
- One oz. of your favorite buffalo sauce (available at any grocery store)
- Optional: One 8 oz. brick of Cream Cheese (using the method above to create a thick dip)
Serve this dip/dressing with hot and fresh chicken wings, or baked chicken tenders. This dip also works with vegetables, as a zesty spicy dip!