(FOX19) - Chef Ursula's recipe for Mexican Hot Chocolate:
- 5 cups dry milk powder
- 2 ½ cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cups cocoa powder
- 1 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry milk powder, confectioner's sugar, cocoa powder, creamer, chili powder and cinnamon.
- Stir till thoroughly combined. Store hot chocolate mixture in an airtight container. Makes about 8 cups mix, or enough for about 20 servings.
- For 1 serving, place heaping 1/3 cup hot chocolate mixture in a cup, and add 8 oz. boiling water. Stir to dissolve.
- Top with either whipped cream or a few mini marshmallows, if desired.