(FOX19) - The Rookwood's Valentine's Day dinner specials for two people:
Champagne toast to start.
First course is your choice of:
- Dressed Hanky Pankys – Glider's goetta, Emmentaller béchamel, house giardinera, marble rye
- Whipped Smoked Eggplant – green harissa, house olives, fried chick peas
- Speck Wrapped Dates - pana gradano, tomato romesco
Second course is your choice of:
- Root Down – shaved brussels sprout, roasted cauliflower, radish, kale, lemon tahini dressing
- 1993 – artisanal greens, shaved onion, candied walnut, tipsy raisins, pomegranate vinaigrette
- Wild Mushroom Bisque + chicory+ madeira+ scallion biscuit.
Third course is your choice of:
- Beeler Farms Heluka Pork Shank: Mead-thyme jus, smoked Anaheim and cheddar grits, garlicky escarole with crispy Berkshire belly, fried pickled okra
- Steak Frites – 12 oz. T-bone a la plancha, bone marrow butter, duck fat potato, house made Worcestershire, fine herbs
Final course is your choice of:
- Flourless Chocolate Torte with Rose Petal Gelato.
- Mélange a Trois: Seared Sea Scallops, crispy Berkshire Pork Belly, Delicata Squash Puree, Caramelized Brussel Sprouts, Date Gastrique, Brown Butter, Hemp Seeds.
To learn more about The Rookwood, visit www.therookwood.com