CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - It's time for cupcakes and cocktails!
The Eve Center hosts Cupcakes & Cocktails fundraiser 6:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m. Friday at the Clovernook Country Club, 2035 W. Galbraith Road, North College Hill.
All proceeds benefit the Eve Center, a local nonprofit that offers peer counseling to women in Greater Cincinnati at no cost.
Here's a cupcake recipe to get you ready for the event.
Great basic recipe for 24 great cupcakes:
- Golden yellow butter flavor
- 3 cups cake flour sifted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Easy-Add pure vanilla extract, Add to shopping list pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups milk (vitamin D)
For information about the Eve Center, visit www.evecenter.org.
Tune in 8:15 a.m. as we sit down with Cinny Roy, Founder of the Eve Center!