(FOX19) - While you were sleeping, the Internet never stopped. And it's amazing what the Internet comes up with.
Check out what people are tweeting, sharing and talking about.
Battle of the breakfast menus
Taco Bell is getting into the breakfast game by rolling out a new menu on March 27. It will feature traditional items with a Taco Bell twist, like the Waffle Taco (waffle wrapped around a sausage patty with eggs, cheese and a side of syrup) and the A.M. Crunchwrap (a warm flour tortilla with eggs, hash browns, cheese and bacon).
And don't think McDonald's is just going to sit back and watch. The company is in the early stages of looking at whether it can extend its breakfast hours given the changing eating habits of customers.
Lovers of the Egg McMuffin and Sausage Biscuit have long wanted to get breakfast at McDonald's after 10:30 a.m., but offering both the breakfast and lunch menu was considered "logistically impossible" given tight kitchen spaces.
"We know, as an example, that breakfast on the weekend cut off at 10:30 doesn't go very well," Jeff Stratton, head of McDonald's USA, said in an interview. "Well, we're just beginning... We're just taking a look at it," he said.
Are selfies causing more cases of teen head lice?
Teens everywhere are putting their heads together in an attempt to capture the perfect selfie. Sure it sounds innocent, but one expert in Scotts Valley, Calif. says all those selfies could be causing an uptick in head lice cases.
"I've seen a huge increase of lice in teens this year. Typically it's younger children I treat, because they're at higher risk for head-to-head contact. But now, teens are sticking their heads together every day to take cell phone pics," explained Marcy McQuillan of Nitless Noggins.
Little-known facts about the Oscars
The Oscars are on Sunday. Here are some little-known facts about the big night.
- Since 1950 winners have had to agree that if they sell their award, they must first offer it to the Academy for $1. If they don't accept the terms, they can't keep the award.
- Oscars are plated with 24 karat gold, stands at 13.5 inches and weighs 8.5 lbs. Due to metal shortages during WWII, they were made from plaster and replaced after the war.
- As Alice Brady was too ill to attend the 1938 Oscars, an unidentified man accepted her best supporting actress award. The man and the award were never seen again.
- A 2011 study showed that Best Actress winners are 1.68 times more likely to get divorced than non-winners. The phenomenon is called the Oscar love curse.
- In 2000, 55 Oscars were stolen from a dock. 52 were soon found next to a dustbin. One was found in a Miami drug raid in 2003, but two are still missing.
On your phone? Check out 10 little-known Oscar facts here: http://youtu.be/8f1BijfhTz8