(FOX19) - The Incline Public House stopped by FOX19 to share their recipe for Carrot Puree:
- Carrots: 1 ½
- Heavy cream: ½ c
- Butter: 4oz
- Ginger (minced): 1T
- Orange juice: 2 oranges
- Brown sugar: 2T
- Pumpkin pie spice: ¼ t
- Salt: TT
- White pepper: TT
- In saucepan boil carrots in sugar water until tender.
- Drain carrots and place back in saucepan.
- Add cream, butter, ginger, and orange juice.
- Using a hand blender puree until smooth.
- Add sugar and pumpkin spice and blend together.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.