CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - The Komen Greater Cincinnati Race for the Cure has made significant changes for 2014.
- The Location is being Moved from Downtown Cincinnati to Coney Island Park.
- The event is on Sunday (Sept. 14) instead of Saturday.
- Absolutely no one will be admitted onto the Race course without a Race bib.
- Registered runners/walkers with Race bibs will be allowed to ride Coney Island attractions free of charge.
- Only registered runners/walkers will be allowed into the Race vendor area.
- The Celebration of Hope moves to Friday night (Sept. 12) as part of Pray for the Cure
Tune in at 10:40 a.m. to hear from Jennifer Berigan, a community volunteer, and Jen Sweeney, a survivor of breast cancer, about how you can become a volunteer for the race.