MIDDLETOWN, OH (FOX19) - Middletown Police arrested eight individuals on Wednesday after serving three search warrants for manufacturing methamphetamine. Officers say they served warrants at three different homes on Rufus Street on Wednesday morning.
Police say they found the first home vacant with the remains of a methamphetamine lab in the back yard.
Authorities say they found four individuals inside of the second home. Two individuals were arrested following questioning. Kyle Peck was charged with possession of drug instruments. Cody Tester has been charged with possession of heroin and methamphetamine. Two females were also questioned and released.
Officials say they found several individuals inside of the third residence. All individuals were transported to Middletown Police Department for questioning. Officers searching the residence found an active one pot methamphetamine lab, an HCL acid gas generator, a cold pack containing ammonium nitrate, Pseudeophedrine, syringes, digital scales, caps of heroin and methamphetamine. Six individuals were arrested at the third residence, including:
- Mark Martin – arrested on an outstanding bench warrant
- Shannon Graham – charged with possession drug instruments
- David Peck – charged with illegal manufacturing of methamphetamine, tampering with evidence and abusing heroin
- Melissa Earls – charged with permitting drug abuse
- Chelsie Peck – charged with possessing drug instruments
- Anthony Saylor- Charged with illegal assembly of chemicals.