Salad Greens with Farmers' Market Italiano Dressing and Fixin's
- Hard boiled eggs
- Shredded cheese
Recipe for Farmers' Market Italiano Dressing
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 teas black pepper
- 1 teas garlic salt
- 1 teas basil
- 1 teas oregano
Mix well in a dressing cruet container
Recipe for croutons
- 6-8 slices Sixteen Bricks bread
- ¼ cup olive oil (any flavor you prefer)
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Mt. Kofinas cyclades spice blend or any preferred spice blend (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375° F
2. Brush bread slices on both sides with olive oil.
3. Cut the slices into small cubes.
4. Sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper, & cyclades spice blend (if desired).
5. Arrange cubes in a single layer on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Let cool.
7. Serve in soups or salads or as a quick snack.
8. Store in an airtight container.
Lettuce Eat Well Farmers Market has sessions about eating local. Email Mary.email@example.com for more information.