(FOX19) - Ken Griffey Sr. stopped by the studio Wednesday morning to discuss his new book, "Big Red: Baseball, Fatherhood, and My Life in the Big Red Machine."
Behind the scenes, I had a chance to ask him 19 personal questions.
- Favorite ice cream? Butter pecan.
- Favorite sports team? Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Favorite dish to cook? Fried chicken.
- What other languages can you speak? A little bit of Spanish.
- Favorite color? Blue.
- Favorite TV show? NCIS.
- Neighborhood you grew up in? The projects of Highland Terrace in Pennsylvania.
- First car? A light blue 1965 Plymouth Belvedere.
- Best experience of your career? Playing with my son.
- Last movie you saw? "Frozen."
- Mustard or ketchup on your hot dog? Mustard.
- Favorite holiday? Christmas.
- If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? President Obama.
- One of your biggest fears? I don't have any right now.
- Dogs or cats? We have two dogs and one cat.
- How many siblings do you have? Six.
- The beach or skiing in the mountains? Neither.
- Who did you look up to when you were a kid? My older brother.
- Favorite book? Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum.