CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Traffic along several streets will be limited between 6 a.m. and 4 p.m. Sunday as an oversized load travels from 4955 Spring Grove Avenue to its destination at 3291 Southside Avenue.
Its journey begins at 6:00 a.m. at the intersection of Spring Grove Avenue and Kings Run Drive.
The travel schedule is as follows:
- North along Spring Grove Avenue
- North on Vine Street
- West on Seymour Avenue
- West on Center Hill
- West onto North Bend Road
- Slight right onto Kirby Road
- Slight left back onto North Bend Road
- East on Westwood Northern Boulevard
- South onto Boudinot Avenue
- West onto Crookshank Road
- Left onto Anderson Ferry Road
- Left onto Delhi Pike
- Merge onto Fairbanks Avenue to left onto River Road
- Right onto Southside Avenue to its destination at 3291 Southside Avenue
The trip is expected to take 8 to 10 hours. Traffic will be impacted along this route until approximately 4 p.m.
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes to avoid delay and inconvenience while this large load is transported.