NEWPORT, KY (FOX19) - The $15 million Vue 180 on the Water apartment project in Newport is the latest project to open on the Ohio River.
The 93-unit development advertises rent from $1,200 to about $1,850 per month and sold out in a number of months.
Now the developer is expanding that vision a few hundred feet upriver adjacent to Newport on the Levee to build another 230 upscale apartments. The five-story apartment complex will go alongside an already-planned hotel on the parking lot next to the Levee and across from the Hofbrauhaus.
The apartment complex will also be part of a seven-story hotel development that will also be on top of a two-story parking garage and offer views above the flood wall.
Developers say rent in this case will range from $1,200 for a one bedroom to $2,800 for a three bedroom units.
Officials say the $33 million project in total will take 18 months to two years to complete. Additionally, Newport schools will get a $138,000 annual payment in lieu of taxes from the developer.
- Brand new contemporary apartment homes
- 180 degree panoramic views
- Sleek architectural finishes & contemporary design
- Hip, sophisticated feel to each touchpoint
- 24-hour controlled access building
- Parking garage
- On-site laundry and storage facilities
- Valet dry cleaning
- Designer kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- State of the art fitness room
- Contemporary designer lighting
- Clubroom with dining area, kitchen, & billiards
- Club House
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Freeway Access
- New Construction
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Access
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Extra Storage
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Floor
- Internet Access
- Patio or Balcony
- Tile Floors
- Walk In Closets
- Washer Dryer In Unit
- Window Covering
- Pet Policy
- Cats Allowed
- Large Dogs
- Pets Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed